Skip to main content
- Upon arrival at Kissimmee Surgery Center, please report to the reception desk located in the lobby.
- Following your registration you will be escorted to the Surgical Guest Care Area where a nurse will assist you in preparing for your procedure.
- Casual, comfortable clothing should be worn. Appropriate pajamas will be provided.
- Valuables, jewelry and hairpieces should be left at home. If contacts, dentures or hearing aids are worn, bring a case for safe-keeping.
- We encourage you to ask questions and let the staff know of your special needs. We want your visit to be as comfortable as possible.
- It is very important that you arrive promptly at Kissimmee Surgery Center at the time stated.